Thursday, April 30, 2009

Getting Over It

I guess my mind still wonders and is hesitant over this whole thing. Can't really let go nor move on. Reminded constantly. Each day seems to be a battle over these strong emotions which is just overtaking me. Tried to walk with my head held up high, but I didn't really succeed. As I have said before its hard to take off these masks which I have learn to adapt with. Don't really know what are my exact expectations. At times its like I can hear the sound of silence calling. I wonder why? At times I cant hardly move or breathe. I guess this is all my imagination wondering wildly. Imagination getting wild. I'm astonished by certain words. My heart at times yearns for certain things which are just so hard to explain. No words can complete me. I guess I will always feel this way, til I know I'm complete. When the earth stands still and when I know the time is right. Til then I'm going to have to wait.

No comments: