Friday, May 15, 2009

The Past Will Always Remain The Past























I guess words cant express true feelings. How much my heart may yearn today and to hear your voice one more time. Never told all this before but now I guess its time. I put a mask on hiding the truth from the world. You were my world yet no one realised. Why am I saying all this now? I guess there's no harm in telling the truth right? I've waited long enough. I'm still fragile. Still young. There will never be another soul like you in my life. Even if I walk every corner of this planet I wont find what I'm looking for. The truth hurts and I just cant get it out of myself. Its killing inside. Even now, these words are nothing but the deep truth from my heart's core and nothing else. I guess I can move on without regretting. But how can I move on when I couldnt even hear his voice during his last days of life? I miss him. I miss coming back and seeing him sitting on his bed waiting for me. I miss his scent. I miss his touch. I miss those rides we had together. Cant I have another day with you? Just you and me. I'll always be my daddy's girl. I dreamed of my future with you by me in each step I take. I guess life's full of setbacks. I'll always remember you and I wish people could understand how much I'm affected now. I hope people will know how fragile I am now and excuse me. Be with me and there's still hope even without you. I just hope people do. Today, Tomorrow and Always you will always be my favourite.
I've realised how much I need you.

5 comments:

S said...

Manjira, you know, you can't always keep this to yourself. Just hold on and be strong okay? You're a great girl, I know you are. If you need someone to talk to, you know you can always count on me right? hee (:

Manjira said...

hey thx k

Stephanie Ng said...

I'll be there too! :)

Manjira said...

thx steph

Anonymous said...

='(