Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello :)

Its been almost a month since I last blogged but here I am updating it now. Intervensi's next week and it sucks. The tension is all ready is rising even though its just 2nd week of school. I'm really sleep deprived now yet and I'm still smiling. I'm glad I have you and you know why I always say this. Slowly I look forward for you each day. So, stay dont you dare go away! Senior year is going pretty well forgetting the homework pile awaiting me and the whole exam chapter. I've been suffering from a lot of blurness lately and I feel myself getting wild! Months are passing by and its going to be a year in no time. I'm pushing myself away from that topic but I'm afraid and I just hope I'll pull myself through. Finally to those who rock my world, I just want to say I love you all so much :D

No comments: