Sunday, July 26, 2009

This Is Not A Fairytale

I am a dreamer. I wont deny. I am naive at times. I want chances. I hold on and days drag on for me. I want happy endings in everything. I'm definitely not a princess in a fairytale and I'm aware of that. Its always been hard to catch me or hold on to me. Its even harder now so dont bother trying. I've been spending my time thinking about things which had no end and now I know its not worth all that after all. I'm lucky to have realised it now before its practically too late. I speak my mind. So, I'm not living a fairytale. I'll make the best of the days I have here. Others can share it if they wish to but if not solitary moments are what I like and love for now.

I've changed and I dont regret. So, too bad. You've lost me and I'm sorry.

No comments: