Monday, November 21, 2011

Melt me with a Puppy?

Is it too much to ask if I want my love to somehow come to me in the future, I mean when the time's right, come knocking on my door with a lil puppy in his hands saying 'Love, I know we're probably too young, too dumb or too in love to know whats right and whats wrong now but why can't we just be us and spend whatever time we have left on this planet together and yes we're too young too make babies but hey it'll be cool if you're the mother to my kids. You'll be one cool mummy! You make sure I'm a good daddy k? And for now lets have this puppy mark the beginning of us and each day you see it grow you'll know that my love will never be less but its constantly growing and I doubt it will ever stop. I know we can't be together all the time as we both know we have our other priorities now but hey this little guy here is gona be with you all the time. All day, all night. He's your buddy. He'll be my best man when we get married some day. So, will you accept this puppy and me?'

No comments: