Monday, November 21, 2011

One thing's for sure; I'll never trust you


I can never know if the person sitting next to me is someone I can trust. Someone who I can just give my everything and who'll love me and who'll be there with me through it all. Cause I know I'm not right all the time. I make mistakes. I fall. I crawl. I cry. I smile. And without all this, it just wouldn't be growing up and it just wouldn't be life. I'm glad with what I have I now and I don't need the world to survive. I just need that few people who'll stand by me no matter what. I'll never be perfect but look I'm not gona let you bring me down. I do not care anymore. I'm just living my life and from now its only gona be shared with those I want to and yes Imma be selfish. I'm stronger now. I'm standing on my own now. Just buzz off will you? Even if you don't, for the first time I'm walking away. I've got better things to do. Sorry, I have a life unlike you.

No comments: